OZTL_NET website has revolutionised my thinking and sense of “how the bloody hell are we supposed to do this?!”
The support and level of quality professional discussion is second to none. I’m so grateful to my TL for pointing me in the right direction, even before I started reading this module. I already have a great source of information and supplies for my 503 assignment thanks to a post I put up on the listserv recently.
At some point, with all my spare time, I’ll get around to checking out the following TL networking sites.
Some examples of professional discussion lists and Web 2.0 spaces include:
- OZTL_NET http://listserv.csu.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/oztl_net
- OZ-TEACHERS http://lists.rite.ed.qut.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/oz-teachers
- LM_NET http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
- BIGSIX http://new.big6.com/blog/
- aliaNEWS http://alia.org.au/alianet/e-lists/alianews/ and ALIA on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7870820836
- EdNA Teacher librarians meeting space http://www.groups.edna.edu.au/course/view.php?id=5
- American Library Association on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/atyourlibrary
- Joyce Valenza’s teacherlibrarianwiki http://teacherlibrarianwiki.pbwiki.com/
- Librarians & Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2210901334
- Library 2.0 Interest Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212848798